We deliver general-purpose AI as digital brains consisting of:
1. Encasement, as locked box to hold the brain hardware
2. Brain hardware, as board(s) with Ethernet interfaces
3. Operating system, as encrypted bitstream for FPGA
4. ANS, as encrypted data file(s)
In order to use an embedded system, the following are required:
1. Corresponding operating system with adequate level of complexity, e.g. OP-L1
2. Corresponding silicon where the operating system is to be used, e.g. bitstream into FPGA
3. Corresponding ANS to handle all applications implemented, e.g. ANS-L1
4. Corresponding body hardware with the following components:
a. sensors, e.g. video, pressure, etc.
b. actors, e.g. servos for attached limbs
c. organs, e..g. rechargeable battery
d. framework, to connect all components of the body hardware
Sensors can be of different type, e.g. video, pressure, etc. Each sensor has its own specification,
such as capacity, resolution, transmission speed of data measured in frames per unit of time, etc.
An adequate neural net driver has to be created, in order to connect this sensor type with the ANS.
Suffice to mention that, different sensor types require a different regions for further processing.
The same holds true also to the used actors. For each type a neural net driver needs to be created.
Furthermore, each embedded system can have different ways of using the limbs for its own locomotion.
Depending on the locomotion, various and different skills are needed for this special purpose,
which implies the ANS has to have different specialized brain regions in order to fulfill its purposes.
As a comparison, there are many species on Earth, each with own brain, sensors, actors and organs.
Each species has also its unique set of skills, in order to perform its unique body structure and purpose.
Our company is creating in the same way, unique body brains, according to each species, whereas the species
is defined by the customers requirement, e.g. a terestrial vehicle operating autonomously its tasks.
Templates for product lines
For each of the 3 levels of intelligence, there are different digital templates for each ANS.
These templates will be used to enable custom specific designs, which can be used as follows:
Manager of static facilities, like intelligent buildings, automated factories, etc.
- implemented as a static group of connected Level 1 embedded objects
Pilots for vehicles of all types, for trucks, ships, planes and satellites
- implemented as different Level 2 embedded objects, according to each type of locomotion
Robotic workers in harsh environments, as robots for activities in space or other complex environments
- implemented as Level 3 with different levels of knowledge, e.g. human of different age and specialty
Custom designs can be used to develop specific product lines, based on the templates.
For each inquiry there will be a project, with the following steps:
1st step is feasibility study, will include the requirements for the desired:
a. body hardware, with corresponding sensors/actors/internal organs
b. environment, to be used in, e.g. terrestrial, naval, aerial, space, etc.
c. skills, needed to perform certain activities
d. knowledge, accumulated via specific training
2nd step is prototype creation, with all sensors/actors/internal organs and body framework
3rd step is specific training, to obtain the skills and knowledge
4th step is test, possible under real conditions